Skip to main content

Home & Maintenance

The tenant and landlord are both responsible for various repairs and repairs to the home. As a tenant, you are obliged by law and your tenancy agreement to carry out minor repairs to and in the rented home. In the ‘Besluit Kleine herstellingen’, you can find exactly what you are responsible for as a tenant. For more information, please click here.

To get you started, you have received a document regarding repair responsibilities with your rental contract. Also, Findex Vastgoedbeheer is obliged to remedy other defects in the home, unless this is impossible or requires expenditure that cannot reasonably be expected from us in the given circumstances.


As a tenant you are responsible for the maintenance and unclogging of the indoor sewers and drainage pipes, that is to say, when you are faced with a blockage by your fault, Findex Vastgoedbeheer is not responsible for this. In case of clogging drains or sewers, you can contact an unclogging service.

Central heating malfunction

If you have issues with your boiler, you can contact our regular installers directly. If available, consult the information sticker on the boiler and keep error code at hand. Report malfunctions to the Warmte Groep on working days between 8.30 a.m. and 4 p.m. by phone: 085-4016209.

Contact in case of calamities

On working days from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, please contact us by phone +31 (0)85 041 0155 or send an email to Are you calling outside opening hours? Then additional costs may be associated with the call.

Important to know

If it turns out that the repair in question was not urgent, the extra costs will be passed on to you. In addition, it is important to mention that if the repair falls under the responsibility of the tenants, the entire invoice will be passed on to you.